Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My First Vegan Swap

I co-organized my first vegan swap last month and I received some delicious things! But first, the non-edibles:
My sender is from the DC area, so she sent lots of local goodies. I love this cherry blossom reusable bag! (FYI - I'm about as nerdy about reusable bags as I am about postcards.) Compassion Over Killing is headquartered in DC. Check out this big, bad-ass mug!

She also sent some goodies from Sticky Fingers vegan bakery! It was a few years ago that I first visited Sticky Fingers (pre-blog days, so I don't have any good pictures to share).
Unfortunately, the carrot cake didn't quite survive the journey from DC to FL, but it smelled phenomenal!

And THEN, she included some homemade goodies! Cadbury Creme-style chocolate hearts (FANCY!)

And, the show-stopper, big fat homemade PEANUT BUTTER CUPS! HOLY GOODNESS!


I actually received this package about two weeks ago, but I was wrapped up in vegan PB cup bliss and couldn't fathom blogging (or doing anything else) until they were gone.

Needless to say, I loved everything my sender put in the package. I am happy to say that my first vegan swap was a success!

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering what everyone else's packages contained. It'll be fun to see Amber's post when she shows us what everybody got :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an AWESOME bloggie swap pkg. I don't know what looks best...probably the 'cadbury eggs.' Mmm.

    ReplyDelete