Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Craziness

This promises to be my most hectic Christmas eve ever. I'm going from one job to another, battling traffic and cranky last-minute shoppers (it's your own darn fault!), and I'll be running on 5 hours of sleep, but it's okay. The day should end sweetly with cooking and baking with a friend, provided I don't fall asleep over the oven by then. Then on Christmas Day, I'll be visiting several of my nearest and dearest friends. I'm very excited!

I'll have lots to share with you after the holidays, including the vegan treats I'll be whipping up tonight, as well as HEAPS of product reviews. I hadn't planned a thing for Christmas dinner, focusing entirely on baked goods to share with friends, but since Christmas Day will be a whirlwind as well, I'll probably just feed off of accidentally-vegan scraps at the houses I'll be visiting that day. I still have Pure bars and Larabars in my stash, just for occasions like this.

In the spirit of the Christmas season, I'm going to share my top four holiday songs with you.







What are your favorite holiday songs?

And on that note (ha! note! get it?!), I'm off to survive the day. I hope the holidays are joyous for all of you, however you celebrate it or spend it. I love the blogging community so much and I'm looking forward to reading about all of your festivities, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment