Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Torture

You know what's hard? Being right next to a rooftop pool for 5 days

and NOT swimming in it. Why wouldn't I take advantage of this?, you ask. Because the highs have been IN THE FORTIES all week! Pure torture!

Still, I have to say that I have never been more proud of the state of Florida as I was when I heard the other day that it is the ONLY state in the US, including Hawaii, to NOT have any snow.

Anyway, I have lots of food to share with you from the past week. Unfortunately, none of it is from the 21-Day Vegan Kickstart, but I'll be back on track with that next week. Meanwhile, I hope all of you Kickstarters out there are feeling fabulous!

Stay tuned and keep warm!

4 comments:

  1. Pools look so sad in the winter. Will you be able to enjoy this when the weather warms up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random fact, my husband has a job that could possibly be done in the Tampa office, as well as here in Arkansas. I tried talking him into packing up the family for a month or two each winter and head to Tampa. So I had tried searching, for fun, to see how veggie friendly Tampa is. It obviously has to be better than Arkansas. Anyway, he didn't go for it this winter, but I'm going to work on him next year. I'm sure the no snow thing will help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica: Read my latest post. Unfortunately, that roof top pool isn't always next door to me.

    Jenny: Tampa is VERY vegan-friendly! You'll see lots more Tampa Bay area restaurant reviews on my blog. Forward them to your husband! Tampa has some fun things to do for kids/families, too.

    ReplyDelete