Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gluten-Free Walken & A Vegan Ditty

I'm still getting over what (little) remains of my sickness and looking forward to feeling healthy again. Between that and organizing a few different projects in my "spare" time, I'm a busy bee! I have heaps of goodies to share with you soon soon soon, but in the meantime, check out these videos that I've enjoyed in the last week.

Glutenfree Goddess shared this video and I thought it was pretty cute. Who doesn't love a good Christopher Walken impersonation? I especially love the way he says 'pear.'


I'm pretty sure that every vegan and their grandmother has seen this video by now, but I feel I ought to share it anyway, just in case. This guy has a song-a-day project (he writes a song every single day!) and last week he wrote this little vegan ditty. Vegans across the interwebs posted this link everywhere and chanted along: Plants! Plants! Plants!

No comments:

Post a Comment