Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

My Favorite Songs of 2011

2011 is coming to a close and it's impossible this time of month to NOT reflect on this past year. So much happened for me in 2011, and though I tend to not get very personal on the blog, I may be posting more reflective posts on the year, but for now, I really want to share my favorite songs of the past year. There are three that I love, and I identify with each of them in some way, especially when looking back on this year.


When there's a burning in your heart
An endless yearning in your heart
Build it bigger than the sun
Let it grow, let it grow
When there's a burning in your heart
Don't be alarmed



And so lying underneath those stormy skies
She'd say, "oh, ohohohoh I know the sun must set to rise"
This could be
Para-para-paradise



I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart


What are your favorite songs of this year? What song best represents 2011 for you?

2 comments:

  1. Your choices were almost the same as mine. haha! I haven't heard the last track. :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful video and lovely song. really fantastic your favorite song .
    Indian Fashion

    ReplyDelete