Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Crickets / Planning / Around the World in 5 Minutes

There's been a lot of this on the blog lately.


So what the heck have I been up to lately? Well, in a nutshell // asterisked list:

* hula hooping

* researching guerrilla art

* dreaming about garden gnomes

* working on articles for other sites

* planning a vegan cooking class AND vegan food swap with a friend

* dabbing tea tree oil on all my mosquito bites from last week's trip to the Upper Tampa Bay Park

* loving the mild temps in Tampa lately

* making silly youtube playlists

* clearing out space on my hard drive YET AGAIN

* trying to read for book club

* marveling at how quickly the polish chips from my nails so soon after painting them (like, 5 minutes!)

* restraining myself from licking Lush's Cupcake mask off my face (looks AND smells like chocolate frosting! Crikey!)

* chopping off my hair

... and other vegan superhero badassery.

Between my full-time job and all of that (and then some), I haven't had much time to get out and visit any new places. Having so many exciting, creative projects going on is, well, exciting! But also overwhelming at times because there just aren't enough hours in a day, nor days in a week.

I have several travel goals for this year, not counting my in-state travel plans. This means lots of planning and saving and, unfortunately, a second job. I'd been trying to put off the second job thing for several months now, budgeting tightly instead, but that's not going to cut it for what I want to do. So, in the near future, you can expect to read more about my planning and budgeting for travel.

In the meantime, maybe watching this video every day will hold me over.



Ha, yeah right.

Are you currently planning and saving for travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment