Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Left My Heart in the Left Coast

I'm back from my all-too-short visit to the Pacific Northwest! I love traveling, but returning home is the WORST. I stayed away from the internet while traveling, but I kept detailed notes ON PAPER (whaaat?!) while on the journey, so stay tuned for day-by-day posts of the trip, coming soon. I'm excited to share all the details and pictures with you; maybe that will make it feel like I'm still out there on the Left Coast.

In the meantime, here's my updated map:

visited 29 states (58%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

I visited 5 new states on this trip!

What's new with you, readers? What have I missed in the last almost-two weeks?

PS. If you didn't already notice the badge on the right-hand side of the blog, Hungry Vegan Traveler is now on facebook. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for travel posts! 5 new states, wow!
    I "like" you on FB now :]

    Amber Shea

    ReplyDelete