Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2nd Annual Tampa Bay VegFest

October 15th held the 2nd Annual Tampa Bay Veg Fest in downtown Tampa, Florida. The weather was perfect: sunny and warm. There were loads of vendors, plenty of food, and a great turn-out of people: vegan, vegetarian, and other. It was an event that required many hours of hard work from so many volunteers. I, myself, was a volunteer the day of the event, and I have to say, being so involved in the event made it more difficult to truly enjoy everything. I was so busy and pulled in so many directions, but yet my 10-hour day felt like only 4. The day truly flew by.


But regardless, it was a great event.

There were lots of critters from rescue groups...









And lots of food...



and great speakers and great volunteers!

Ellen Jaffe Jones


Comedian Carol Leifer

Harold Brown














Whew! What a day!

Coming soon: my recap of the Central Florida VegFest in Orlando
Also: I'm still waiting to hear from MURDERCAKE, the winner of the Tampa Bay VegFest Swag giveaway! Please email soon!

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness! I would so fork over $20 to get 20 kisses/licks from that puppy! I was wish I was there... How fun does that event look??! Great pics. xo, Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That puppy kissing booth is just ridiculously adorable! I would get in line for sure!

    ReplyDelete