Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Quality Over Quantity

Folks, I tried.

I tried to blog on the daily for Vegan MoFo this year, but I just cannot do it. I know that most of my recent posts have been pretty sucky, and I hate posting BS entries just for the sake of posting. It isn't enjoyable for me, and it certainly isn't enjoyable for you.

I'm not giving up on Vegan MoFo entirely, and I'm DEFINITELY not giving up on blogging, but I am no longer going to post these worthless entries every day, just so I can say, "I did it! I blogged every day!" Quality over quantity, right?

And I just need to be real with myself. I have way too much going on in my life to manage posting juicy, worthwhile posts every single day. Plus, dealing with a lack of internet (that's right -- no interwebs at my current dwelling, which means schlepping my 80-pound laptop to the nearest wifi hot spot, which is sometimes more difficult than it sounds) just adds to the frustration.

So, no more fluff pieces. Just the good stuff. From here on out.



PS. Did you check to see if you won the Tampa Bay VegFest Swag giveaway?

1 comment:

  1. I totally get it. I've blogged as much as time would allow and I've had fun doing it. However if at any moment I felt like it was a burden or I was just making something up just to post, I would'nt do it.
    Quality over quantity indeed!

    ReplyDelete