Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Survived Tampa Bay VegFest

WHEW!

What a day! The 2nd Annual Tampa Bay VegFest today was huge! The weather was great, the turn-out was fantastic, and all of the vendors were fun and interesting. (My favorite being the Pug Rescue group!) I have a ton of pictures, but I'm too worn out to even upload them yet.

I sat in on Carol Leifer's talk, which was fun and pleasant. I also FINALLY watched Forks Over Knives. FINALLY!

Sadly, the remnants of this past weeks' cold + running around the festival for 10 hours + being in the sun for long stretches of time = me not eating that much, so I don't have much in the Food Reviews department.

But yes, so I'm wiped out, and I don't know if this counts as a Vegan MoFo post or not. Well, to be on the safe side, here's a picture of a salad I ate a couple of weeks ago.

Mixed baby greens, chopped Gardein Chik'n Tenders, smoked almonds, and roasted red pepper dressing.

Oy -- I hope to have more interesting posts soon. This past week has been PITIFUL around here!! Go any requests? I want to make it up to you somehow.

1 comment: