Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Everyday Gourmet Vegan Bakery

A couple of months ago, the fine folks over at Everyday Gourmet Vegan Bakery sent me a package of new goodies from their bakery. Needless to say, I was very excited to receive it!

The vanilla chai were my favorite. They were soft and kind of snickerdoodly.


The coconut-chocolate chip was pretty good, but very crumbly.

You really can’t go wrong with anything “double-chocolate.” These were soft & rich.


The mint-chocolate drop was a decadent little treat. I’m not a huge fan of chocolate + mint, but this was REALLY good.

One of my co-workers is gluten-free, but not vegan, and whenever she tries gluten-free products that happen to also be vegan, she always brings some in for me to try. (She’s super-sweet.) I was happy to return the favor by bringing in some of these cookies for her to try (and she loved them, too).

Have you ever tried any of Everyday Vegan Gourmet’s cookies? What is your favorite package cookie?

No comments:

Post a Comment