Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Links to Click

I'm finally over my cold and ready to blog like a baller, and then I discover that my C: drive is totally and completely full. I've been on a bittersweet mission to sort through almost 5 years' worth of photos on my laptop, deleting many and uploading others online for safekeeping.

In the meantime, please check out these pre-MoFo 2011 entries, either for old times' sake, or because you're new around here.

Gainesville, Florida - Round One (during MoFo 2010)
Gainesville, Florida - Round Two (that's part one, click HERE for part two)

Wild Cow in Nashville, TN (during MoFo 2010)

The reason I created this blog: Food Fa Life in Jamaica

Taking Iowa by storm: Part One // Part Two

And while you're at it, enter my Tampa Bay VegFest Swag Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment