Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Good Belly. (Roll Over!)

Lots of big changes are happening in my life, and as some of you may recall, I don't handle stress very well. Still, I'm trying to take care of myself as best as I can. Since this stress has affected my appetite tremendously (which is hard to tell during Vegan MoFo!), I've made sure to stock up on Good Belly drinks, in the hopes that it will ease any pain and keep my fragile digestive system calm and mellow. Also, we all know how high stress can wreck havoc on the immune system, and probiotics are supposed to be an immune system's BFF. Then I read on their website about their 12-Day Challenge and, well, it seems that is exactly what I'm doing, without actually realizing it!

Here's a little informational video on how Good Belly works.


I've had Good Belly drinks on occasion from time to time, but this is my first "probiotic regimen." I'm glad I read up on the GB site because I was starting to think I broke my digestive system. Now I realize it's just because those friendly little bacteria are setting up shop.

Naturally, I like Good Belly drinks because they're vegan and they taste good.
(This is from the strawberry-flavored GB label.)


My stash in the fridge.


The other thing I really like about Good Belly is their sense of humor. Exhibit A: Subtle Poop Jokes


Exhibit B: They really want to make you smile (even if it's a little creepy)

(Yep, the mouth is the drink hole)

I'll be sure to update on this new "probiotic regimen" of mine and the outcome of the Good Belly 12-Day Challenge. If nothing else, it gives me some material for Vegan MoFo.


If you enjoy Good Belly products, what is your favorite flavor? Where do you get your probiotics?

Psst... If you're interested in trying Good Belly products, they have plenty of coupons on their website!

6 comments:

  1. Good belly is such a cute product name. Be careful though, there's something about that smile.. it might just gobble you up when you turn your back to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring GoodBelly on your great blog! If any of you have questions about our vegan probiotic juice drinks, please send us a note at info@goodbelly.com. We're real live human beings --promise.

    ~Ariel at GoodBelly Probiotic Juice Drinks
    Boulder, Colorado
    www.goodbelly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well these sound terrific and just what I need right now. Thanks for passing them on:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of GoodBelly. Where did you buy them? I like the whole smile thing they have going on. :o) Stress...it's so mean to our bodies....ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Michelle,

    I found Good Belly at a nearby supermarket (a Midwest chain called Hy-Vee), but I always find them at health food stores.

    There's a store locator on the GB website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, another embarrassing admission: I'd seen Good Belly drinks at Whole Foods but barely gave them a glance, because I think I assumed they were for pregnant women. Why? Don't ask me! Haha.

    Who doesn't love subtle poop jokes? :P

    ReplyDelete