Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Vegan MoFo: Final Thoughts

Here we are, the last night of Vegan MoFo. What a month it has been.

I started out in Missouri, shared my Vegan Story, and just a week into this blogathon, I moved 1,400 miles away.
I blogged along the way, sharing notes from the road and my stops in Saint Louis, Nashville, Atlanta, and Gainesville. When I made it to Florida, safe and sound, I kept on blogging, despite being in a time warp since leaving the Show Me State and living in limbo since I arrived in the alternate universe that is southwest Florida. Still, I hit the ground running and have been very optimistic about everything since I returned. I've even been able to share some glimpses of my Florida life with you, through potlucks and nature and, of course, food. (Including a Thanksgiving flashback.) There were some fun reviews and some fun giveaways. I shared with you a vegan rap song and a vegan poem (neither performed or written by yours truly - sorry, folks! Maybe next year!).

I had every intention of blogging for every single day of November, but I missed three days, due to internet complications on the road once, and heavy distraction upon arrival twice. I think you understand. Because of all that I had going on, I fell behind with reviews and giveaways, but that just means you can look forward to them in December, just in time for Festivus.

I had so much fun reading all the fantastic vegan blogs that participated in Vegan MoFo. It felt like we were all running a marathon together. A marathon of delicious food, ran from our seats and desks. Though I can't promise daily blogging post-MoFo, I will be blogging regularly, so I hope everyone will continue to stop by. I'll still be eating and I'll still be traveling, thus I will still have something to share.

I dedicate this song to my fellow MoFo-ers. Job well done, comrades.


(I will also take any opportunity to post early 90s music videos.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm beyond thrilled about the Boyz II Men video. Next time post "I'll Make Love To You."

    ReplyDelete